In this article we will discuss about How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccine | How To Download Vaccination Certificate Full Details .
Now, any person over the age of 45 years can get immunized. The vaccination drive, which is managing digitally, directly from registration to the vaccination.
Necessary Condition For Registration for Covid-19 Vaccination
All you need already is aworking mobile number and personal ID like Aadhaar card, Driving License, and Internet access (either PC or Mobile).
How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccine
- Log into “www.cowin.gov.in”
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter OTP for verification via SMS
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button to complete your registration process.
Read Also Samsung TV Plus ‘100% free’ OTT streaming service coming to India in 2021
How to Confirm Vaccine Registration ?
A new ‘Registration of Vaccination’ page will open post registration
- Enter your details like Photo ID type, Photo ID Proof number, name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Click on the Register button
- Details regarding vaccination, Beneficiary Reference ID will be received via an SMS
- Save this ID
|Note – It is possible to add only 3 more people with same account on CoWIN website. To add multiple people through same mobile number follow the below steps – |
– Click on ‘Add More’ button at the bottom right side of the Account Details page
– Enter the registration details as done previously
How to find the nearest Covid-19 vaccination centre?
To find the nearest Covid-19 vaccination centre follow the below steps –
1. Go to www.cowin.gov.in
2. Find a Map and enter box ‘Enter place/address/eLoc’
3. Enter the details
4. Click on Go button
How to schedule an appointment online for Covid-19 vaccine?
Click on the schedule symbol put before each registered users or directly on the schedule appointment button
1. Search the vaccination centre of choice by State, District, Block and Pin code
2. Click on Center name to see the available time slots (date and capacity)
3. Click on the Book button
4. Check the details on ‘Appointment Confirmation’ page
5. Click on confirm button
How Download The Vaccination Certificate Post Vaccination?
Only after getting the vaccine shot, one can download the vaccination certificate which will show details like Name, date of birth, Beneficiary Reference ID, Photo ID, antibody name, clinic name, date and different details.
Recipient Reference ID is necessary for getting the certificate.
How To Download Vaccination Certificate Full Details?
Either from Co-WIN entry (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu application or through Digi-Locker by using the same mobile number used at the time of registration.
To Download Vaccination Certificate from CoWin Website
– Visit ‘https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate’
– Enter Beneficiary Reference ID
– Click Search button to download the certificate
To Download Vaccination Certificate from
Login using the same mobile number used for registration
· Open the app and tap on the Cowin tab
· Tap on Vaccination Certificate option
· Enter your Beneficiary Reference ID
· Tap on ‘Get Certificate’ button