Top Dropshipping Companies in India – The dropshipping business attracts the newest and most established entrepreneurs due to the favorable business model of e-commerce. There was never any requirement for the purchase, storage and management of inventories. Creative thinking skills and exploration of the diverse sales process can allow you to stand out in the meeting.
This supply chain management method want you to transfer order and shipping details for the packing and shipping process. The recipient of the order details may be another retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler to ensure necessary delivery.
Read Also : Success Story Of BoAt | Business Model of boAt
Dropshipping Companies in India
- Trade India
Keeping our focus dedicated to Indian product, we can consider that the list of top dropshipping companies in India lives up to the hype. Among the given preference, Baapstore.com even favors the entrepreneurs in setting up the complete e commerce business with the necessary provisions.
1. Trade India Dropshipping Companies
Trade India is another dropshipping platform for entrepreneur looking for a B2B business models. The organization has been successful in gaining customer trust since the year of its establishment. Working with the business model for more than 20 years of validity with confidence is the greatest achievements.
The platform connects a large number of manufacturers and retailers to meet your need. Retailer are happy to connect with the right vendors & enjoy maximum sales benefits. The platform is the genuine marketplace to promote the products online all over the world.
Along with the smoothest interconnectivity between buyers and sellers, Trade India also facilitates a 3600 digital marketing solution. People get the flexibility to market their product to the targeted customer base for maximum sales. We help associates create brand value with countless benefit. Measure the growth of your company on a titanic scale in connection with us & earn handsomely.
Why choose Trade India
- Unique platform for individuals together with SMEs and MSMEs for the marketing of products online.
- Flexibility to make use of payment protection plans, unsecured loans and functionalities similar to logistics.
- An electronic marketplace providing Adword SSL certificate Domain FB SMO, as technical solutions.
- Opportunity to delve into 2223 product categories and subcategories to get the most benefit.
- The iconic platform for wholesalers, online merchant, exporters, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Large database availability of 3907769 sellers and 3921082 buyers based on today’s analysis.
2. Justdial Dropshipping Companies
Justdial never offers dropshipping as a platform similar to Baapstore and others. It simply acts as a medium to help you connect with suppliers to ensure product supply in the dropshipping medium.
Being an e-commerce company, it facilitates interconnectivity between people and companies around the world. The attractive feature is the availability of amazing deals and quotes for the business. Real-time chat messenger helps users and businesses seamless and seamless interconnection.
Why Choose Justdial
- Availability to use the services on various platforms, including websites, applications, voice and text, etc.
- Opportunity to connect with millions of listings.
- Provision to join the multi-million dollar business communities for maximum exposures.
- Opportunity to expand business among more than 250 cities with PAN India presence.
- Technology enabled platform with personalized social presence and real-time chat messaging.
- Existing presence of more than billions of users throughout the country ensuring trust.
- Experienced team of e-commerce, marketing and technology professionals.
3. Shopify Dropshipping Companies
It is an e-commerce platform that hosts an online business that allows you to manage your payment design and processing to smooths the entire transaction side of your entity. It allows you to open your online stores without any frontend inventory costs while taking care of all shipping logistics through Oberlo. With Shopify, you can choose your product & customers can place their orders that will be shipped right to their doorstep from the wholesaler’s warehouse. Isn’t it amazing to host your business entity online with Shopify? The platform allows a 14-day free trial and a basic plan starting at $29 or ₹2,000 per month.
4. Shiprocket Dropshipping Companies
As the nation only automated shipping solution for e-commerce, Shiprocket lets you partner with 17+ courier partner, exchange orders, & print shipping labels from a single window through an integrated dashboard. The return process is quite easy with this platform. Members can easily negotiate freight rate with highly rated shipping partners through this platform, including Bluedart, FedEx, Ecom Express, and Delhivery. Take advantage of easy outsourcing of warehousing facilities, order processing, and shipping operations to Shiprocket Fulfillment.
5. BaapStore Dropshipping Companies
The company offers more than 70,000 products through its strong distribution network throughout the country. BaapStore is helping small businesses crack eCommerce with the best strategies. You can choose a plan that suits your online business needs and host with white label brand for instant profits & customer connections. Baapstore will step in for you by managing everything for you right from inventory and returns. Take advantage of the free marketing tools with option to sell through different channels.
In summary, the three platforms mentioned above are the best options for starting a dropshipping business. There are numerous sets of features and specifications for the aforementioned media.
Is dropshipping legal in India?
Yes, dropshipping is legal. It works like an order fulfillment models where the retailer handles the sales and the supplier handles the shipping.
Is it worth dropshipping in India?
Drop shipping in India is a great cost effective way for new entrepreneur to start an eCommerce business. Drop shipping allow an entrepreneur to sell product online without having to carry inventory or ship product, making it a low risk business model for those just starting out.
Do dropshippers pay taxes?
yes, you have to pay taxes for droshipping. It seems a bit depressing since droshipping itself is a way to increase profit. Unfortunately, you have to pay taxe for droshipping. It can be a huge risk to your business if you don’t.