For registration in iocl e tender , all new vendors must have to themselves enlisted in iocl e tender portal .In this article we will provide all details how to register as a Vendor with iocl.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (iocl) is an Indian public sector gas and oil company which having its essence in practically all the stream of Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, and elective fuel sources.
It holds the best position as India’s most elevated positioned PSU in Fortune India 500 list for 2020 and 151th in Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest organizations in the year 2020. It has also subsidiaries branch in Sri Lanka (Lanka IOC), Mauritius (IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd), and the Middle East (IOC Middle East FZE)
IOCL e-Tender Portal
The government’s eProcurement System of the Public Informatics Place is a stage towards automation and responsibility towards their Suppliers and Contractors. It gives free portal registration to the Bidders and gives straightforwardness in the entire tendering cycle.
The bidder can download the Tender Schedule free of cost and then present the bids online through iocl e tender portal. This e tender iocl will help in decreasing the tendering process duration and reduce the vast majority of the extra expenses.
In this article we will also explain you the process for obtaining User id and password for cooperation in e-Tenders and get themselves enrolled as Bidders/Vendors.
Pre – Requirements for participating in iocl e tender
Vendors or Bidders need to have a legitimate Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of Class III (3) to participate in e tenders of iocl and the DSC should be enlisted 24 hours prior to Bid accommodation. DSC can be obtained from any of the Affirming Authority enlisted under CCA India, as nCode, MTNL, Sify, eMudra, and so forth.
Steps to Register as a Vendor/Bidder with IOCL
- First of all you need to visit of e tender portal of iocl
- Click on the link Online “Bidder Enrollment” for e tender. (right hand side as marked in above image).
- A new page will be open. The is an online form for enrollment.
- Enter your vaild email address for login id . As login id once only generated further can’t be changed.
- Fill all the details for getting user id. The marked box with red box is mandatory.
- Click on Submit button by filling correct captcha.
- After verification of your documents, a remarkable ‘user Id’ and ‘Password’ will be sent to your email, if the document are discovered to be all together.
- Ensure you enter the legitimate email address or Valid number during the enrollment since these are the only methods of correspondence. Furthermore, the login
- Also, note the check code is legitimate for 900 seconds from the time ‘Send Confirmation Code’ is clicked.
- When you get the unique id and password, use those to get to the e-Procurement site of IOCL to take participate in the e-tendering process
FAQ related on the Digital Signature Certificate on iocl e tender registration
1. What is a Digital Signature Certificate?
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital same (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. Instances of actual certificates are drivers\’ licenses, passports or participation cards. Certificates fill in as a proof of character of a person for a specific reason; for instance, a driver\’s permit distinguishes somebody who can lawfully drive in a specific nation.
Moreover, a digital certificate can be introduced electronically to demonstrate your character, to get to information or administrations on the Web or to sign certain records digitally.
2. Why is Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) required?
Like physical documents are signed manually, electronic documents, for example e-forms are required to be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate. Transactions that are done using Internet if signed using a Digital Signature certicate becomes legally valid.
3. Who issues the Digital Signature Certificate?
An lincensed Certifying Authority (CA) gives the digital signature. Certifying Authority (CA) implies an individual who has been conceded a permit to give a digital signature declaration under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000.
4. What type of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is to be obtained for eSigning and Authentication on the eTendering Portal?
DSC of Class 3 classification gave by a licensed Certifying Authority (CA) should be gotten for efiling on the eTendering Portal. Class 3 DSC is the most significant level where the person needs to introduce oneself in front of a Registration Authority (RA) and demonstrate his/her identity.
5. What is the cost of obtaining a Digital Signature Certificate?
The expense of acquiring an advanced signature certificate may shift as there are numerous elements giving DSCs and their charges may vary. The estimated cost could differ between ₹ 2000 to ₹ 3000 relying upon the quantity of years for which it is given.
For more FAQs you can visit official website of iocl e tender